Search My Blog

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Thrift Shopping

"Where can I buy trendy clothes, but cheap?" -- I think most of us are asking about that, right? Hehe. That is why I'm gonna post this. I admit I am not really an expert when it comes to fashion, but, with the help of my friends, I'll be also sharing this to all of you.

Now you're wondering where you can find cheap and trendy clothes. Well, try thrift shopping. Yes you read it right. Most clothes in a thrift shop were very cool. But I tell you, it's not easy. LOL. You need patience if you want to find cool clothing.

Let me show to you some of the items I bought in a thrift shop:

  • The denim polo w/ floral designs costs PHP 35.00 only.
  • The black leggings w/o stitches on the side costs PHP 35.00 only
  • The black oxford shoes cost PHP 250.00 only.









  • Black skirt costs PHP 25.00 only
  • Pink and black Vans costs PHP 350.00 only













  • Black and white striped polo costs PHP 35.00 only.














Other items were bought in some Retail stores in the country, Philippines.

  • The white shoulder bag was bought from Natasha.
  • The brown vintage watch was from my online store Anndies Items Bacolod 
  •  The long sleeve with heart prints was given to me by my friends when they went to HongKong.
Just a little reminder guys, don't wear the clothes you bought from a thrift shop immediately
. There may be some dangerous bacteria in it. Soak in hot water first, wash, dry, wear. ;)

Have fun thrift shopping. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment