Search My Blog

Monday, January 5, 2015

BENCH Review: Love Affair




For the past years, I have this collection of perfumes and colognes in my room. Not that I love to collect (LOL), but because I can't find a cologne or perfume that really fits my nose, so I just stack it there.

Then, a new friend of mine shared a scent that she bought, and there I met Love Affair of Lovi Poe, my new friend and favorite.


Love Affair is an eau de toilette, which means, according to Wikipedia, that it is a lightly scented cologne used as a skin freshener.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PACKAGING

I love their packaging because it really catches your attention. It's simple, yet elegant and it really  describes the cologne(scent) itself.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CONTENTS

I also love the look of its container,it has this cute black ribbon in it. I was planning to use it as a display at the same time.(Haha)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FRAGRANCE

What I also love with the smell is that it doesn't irritate your nose. It makes you smell  it the whole time. It lasts for 12 hours, basing on the last time I used it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CONCLUSION

I love everything of it since it is budget friendly. It costs PHP 368.00 only and I can say that it is worth it!


Thank you for reading lovelies and see you around! :*

No comments:

Post a Comment