Search My Blog

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Half of the Year Haul


Hello everyone!

Lemme now share to you my purchases for the past few months.:))

Yes! I am really into shopping, and can't help it. Haha!

First on the list, my purchase from The Pink Flamingo BCD, which is also one of my fave shops today. They sell trendy items at a very affordable price. The cloth is made of spandex.


Sky Blue Midriff Top PHP 100 | Black Skater Skirt PHP 140

Next is my purchase from El Dee Shoppe. I've been looking for this item but what I saw were very expensive. Thanks to them, I got it at an affordable price, hihi.

Dreamcatcher PHP 170

Next, I forgot the name of the shop but it is also a Bacolod-based online shop in Instagram. I bought the item so I can use it as an inner for my Rash Guard. And I like it!

Bikini Top PHP 80

Next is my purchase from Evrything Must Go. She sell branded preloved items and it is also one of my fave shops.

Over-sized Knitted Cardigan PHP 250

Then, my next purchase was from Kahita 6100, my most favorite of all! Hihi

 Personalized Wallet PHP 120 | Back-to-back PHP 150S

And lastly, from Sooper Skeen, I won't reveal the name of it first. Hihi! I will tell it if I make a review about it.;)

 
Set PHP 450

And they also got me a surprise!
 Yellow Soap for Pimple Free Face  | Kojic Acid Soap | White - 8 in 1 Divine Soap

Actually, there are other items but I think this were my favorites.
Thank you for reading! ^_^

Feel free to leave your insights. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment