Search My Blog

Friday, December 26, 2014

What's on my Bag?


Hi everyone! I would to share something. :)
Now that I am a working girl, the contents of my bag was far different as when I am....just a girl. :)

Unlike before, where my bag was filled with random things, now, I have my essentials. 
Meaning, I can't go out without them.

Let's start!


I can't leave without bringing my make-up.

I only have the basics.IN2IT Eyebrow Color for my eyebrows, of course (LOL), Nichido Foundation, Colour Collection lipstick, Pop Shop Lip Balm, Avon Eyeshadow and Ever Bilena Blush On.
 I put it inside a kit that I've won during the game hosted by Cebu Pacific:)


But of course, I can't do some of my make-up without a brush.

I bought it in Landmark Makati as a starter kit. I'm planning to buy branded brushes as soon as I save up enough money.:)


My hair brush, even though my hair is now short. (Ohhhh, by the way, I had my haircut last October at David's Salon as a promise for my friends that when we pass the exam, we'll have a haircut. Hihi.)


Brand: Paganini Collection
I love the brush because it's very friendly to my scalp, though it's not soft but it can tidy up your hair.


For sanitation purposes.


Brands: Green Cross, Colgate and Dental-B
Since I am dealing with clients, I have to be clean and presentable. :)


My writing materials.

Since I am in a process of learning, I have to bring my pens, correction tape and highlighter. :)


Things that will help me avoid drowsiness.

Globe Tattoo, Earphones from Diviiiiii and of course, my phones (For texting and for surfing). I will always bring this things to avoid boredom while travelling from home or work.
Before, I don't like to use Globe because of slow connection. NOW, I am using it! Haha, I really love how fast it connects to the internet. ^_^
For the earphones, even though I just bought it in Divisoria, I still feel that what I am using is an original one. My earphones before, lasted for just a week. Now, it's on its third week! LOL.


Low battery? No problem!

I SHALL BRING MY POWERBANK AND CHARGER ALL THE TIME! That is a rule for me, haha. The power bank was given to me by my boyfriend and I use it in times where there are no sockets. LOL! For the charger, I bought an adapter with two ports from CD-R King.
I also have my 2 cords for charging so I can use it to save my powerbank's energy (only if there are sockets:))


And lastly, I don't wanna leave without my money! LOL!

Of course, I need this two. I got the cat purse in Divisoria (it has also diff't designs found on my online shop) and cardholder from my father. :)


So that's it lovies! You may also share yours by posting the link on my comments. Thank you! :*




No comments:

Post a Comment