Search My Blog

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Red Velvet Party


Even though having diet is part of my list, what I can't avoid most is my sweet tooth. Hihi!

Last February 12, 2015, I bought a box of red velvet crinkles and a red velvet cake in a jar at a bazaar in Glorietta. I never tried any of those, so my friend recommended me to try it.

These were from different sellers but, I tell you, both were delicious.
First, I bought the red velvet crinkles from Miss Matamis and what I love most is that, their crinkles are chewy and not too sugary.






For their packaging, I love iiiiiit! *high pitched voice. The color, the label, everything!





And when I open, VOILA! Heaven!

For just PHP 100, YES! PHP 100 only, I got 6 pairs of Red Velvet Crinkles. Yummyy!











So for those of you who are interested, go check them via online. Click the links below to browse their page and their other offers.

Instagram
Facebook







Next in line was the red velvet cake. I bought it from Cukay's Cakes (cute name).
Uhmmm, just a tip, eat it when it's cold, it's very yummey!
















Just like the crinkles, I also love their packaging, the idea of putting it in a jar, and, not to mention, the wooden spoon. Haha.
As for me, I made use of the jar, I used it as a container for my savings.I covered it with a washi tape to avoid temptation. Haha.















And for just PHP 160, I already had this.

So, what are you waiting for? Grab one now!





Anyone interested may visit their online shop. Click the links below and check their wide variety of cupcakes and cakes.


Instagram
Website










Hope I gave you a mouth-watering experience on my blogpost. Haha! Thank you for reading lovelies. Mwah!

No comments:

Post a Comment