Search My Blog

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Summer 2013 Experience Part 2

If you have read my previous post, I've said that there would be a continuation of my summer experience. So here it is!

Welcome to the Part 2 of my Summer 2013 Experience!!! Yeheeey *confetti*

If you haven't read the Part 1 of this, you can read it by clicking here. ^_^

So now with the Part 2 of my experience. If you remember, I spent my summer doing my mission trips (as a yfC-gk member). And the first one was the Bayani Challenge. Now the second one was our PYF 2013.^_^



 PYF stands for Provincial Youth Fest, this is a gathering of all yfC-gk members in Negros Occidental. It is also were youths come together and unites in worshipping and serving the Lord. :)

This year's theme was Faith in Motion.With the word itself, it's not just simply having faith, but it is putting our faith into action. How?

By helping the last, the least and the lost. In our previous PYFs, we are just purely worshipping the Lord. But in this year, the leaders decided that since we already started the GREAT REVOLUTION, then we became UNSTOPPABLE and we went EXTREME, now, we will be showing our Faith, our love to God, by helping our countrymen, by helping our own nation.

Here are our photos during the event.

Preparation








Event







This was the most memorable PYF I've ever attended. Swear! So guys, I'm inviting everyone of you to join Youth for Christ-Gawad Kalinga on your places. You will experience Happiness, Holiness, Heart and Heroism. :D
God Bless!
Any 2013 Summer Experience? Post below.


Special thanks to Bianca Lopez for the pictures.:D 

No comments:

Post a Comment