Search My Blog

Friday, January 31, 2020

The Comeback is Real!!!



Image may contain: one or more people, people standing, tree, sky, plant, outdoor and nature
COMEBACK IS REAL!!



Wow! Didn't expect that this is still here! My last post was 2016 and it's 2020! Lol!
Anyway, so I'm back again guys! Lemme start again. 😂

Hi everyone! I am Anne Dorothy Cordova Buyco from the sugar capital of the Philippines, Negros Occidental. I was named Anne Dorothy because Anne came from my mother's name and Dorothy meaning a gift from God.
Why Dorothy? I have an older sister born a year before I was born, but my sister had a congenital heart disease and my parents were unaware of it as they both are first time parents and the doctor just did nothing. Then she died at just 2 months old. My parents really wanted to have a girl as their first born so they prayed and prayed until I was conceived. That's why I was named as Dorothy! :) I am 27 years old as of today and was born on July 12.

If you have ready my blogs years ago, I was still a college student that time, (by the way, I made this blog because it's a requirement from my English teacher. Hehe, Hi Miss Cookie!), and now I am turning 6 years in my first job!
I still love travel, books, food, and fashion. Now, I am starting to upload my hobbies in my Youtube account. (Please do subscribe on my channel: Anne CB)

I would like also to share with you some of the pictures I have during the past 4 years.
 Image may contain: 2 people, including Anne Dorothy Cordova Buyco, selfie, closeup and indoor         A friend of mine got married! Yahoo!

I was in Baguio!                                  Image may contain: Anne Dorothy Cordova Buyco, sky, tree and outdoor

Image may contain: Anne Dorothy Cordova Buyco, smiling, standing, car and outdoor  Another friend of mine got married! (Pressure teh?!)

My new baby, Prince.             Image may contain: dogImage may contain: one or more people, people standing, night and indoor           A DREAM COME TRUE!!

That ends there first. You can follow my IG: itsannedorothy for more photos. 😄😄 Medyo marami na at baka maging album na. Haha!

So, what can you expect in this blog? Hmm... Maybe more on my travels and the food I cook or bake. I might also include a review on the items I purchase in diff't online shops. AND! Whatever you suggest and if I can do it, I'll blog it!😂
That's it for now lovies! Until the next blog -xoxo-


Any suggestions for my blog content? Please feel free to comment <3

No comments:

Post a Comment