Search My Blog

Friday, April 24, 2020

Acetate Shoe Boxes Review


Hello lovies!

Sharing with you the item I bought in Shopee last week. I’m surprised that it arrived in a span of 3 days only. I would like to mention albee_298 for the fast transaction. 😊
Initially, I ordered white to blend in with the motif of my room, but I believe white is out of stock so they gave me pink instead. Upon seeing, pink is better that white. LOL! So I made a video on how to assemble the boxes because at first, I personally find it hard to assemble. 😊
You can watch it in my Youtube Channel by clicking this link.
Let me review the item 😊
Packaging – 9/10

It was well-packaged, however it was slightly folded and it somehow deformed (maybe because of the courier) but it went well in the end.

Durability – 8/10

The lid becomes the support of the whole box, however while setting it up some of the boxes slipped out of the lids.

Appearance – 10/10

Very cute and pleasing to the eyes. I always look at it with amusement 😊

Price – 10/10

Very reasonable, I’ve seen prices that are as cheap as PHP 25.00 but overseas.

Shipping – 10/10

Very fast delivery! Received the items within 3 days

Seller – 9/10

I haven’t really communicated with the seller however when I sent a message regarding the colors of the boxes, they followed it. I informed them that in case white is not available they can give me other colors but all should be the same or equally divided. (OC, peace hehe)

Overall Rating – 9/10 <3


So that was it lovies! Thank you for reading! Don't forget to pray:)

No comments:

Post a Comment