Search My Blog

Thursday, April 2, 2020

Milo Dalgona (Sunod sa Uso)





Hi lovies!! 
First of all I wanted to say take care everyone as we fight against COVID-19, stay at home if you don't have important errands and let us pray for everyone's safety and for those who have none. Stay strong lovies!

So now! Since we have more time to stay at home, I tried making the one that is trending right now, Dalgona! It's just that, I used Milo instead of coffee 'coz I already quit coffee due to acid reflux (sad). I wasn't able to explain fully in the video so I'll just put it here in my blog.

To be honest, I haven't made any measurements with my ingredients, LOL! I was just guessing based on the color. So here it is.

Ingredients:

All Purpose Cream (some used powdered milk mixed with water as a sub)
Milo Powder
Fresh Milk
Ice

Procedure:

  1. For the top part, we need to mix/beat All Purpose Cream with Milo powder. Mine is 3 tbsp of cream and 3 tbsp of milo powder. I didn't put sugar in it since I am not fond of it. (hihi). It should have a fluffy texture to achieve the perfect Dalgona. Mine, however, was a little bit runny since I didn't use an egg beater or an electric mixer.
  2. In a clean glass, drop lots of ice, fresh milk then lastly the fluffy mixture (idk what it is called, LOL!)
  3. You can add some presentations on top like the excess Milo powder, sprinkles, mallows, wafer sticks, whatever you like.
  4. Lastly, ENJOY!

Easy as 1,2,3 but the manual beating was exhausting. LOL!

Thank you so much and I hope you like the video. Drop me a comment below for suggestions with my blog or what you want me to try next. Thank you lovies! :*

No comments:

Post a Comment