Search My Blog

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Best Gift Ever!




I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who congratulated me on one of my successes in life, which I posted days ago. (If you haven't read it, click here)


I would like also to thank those who gave me my graduation gifts. I really, really love them, EACH ONE of them! Hihi

Aaaand, I want it also to share them to you guys. Let's start! 

First was a of course from my mother. She bought me 2 dresses from Maldita, which I used during my graduation (previous post), and a small white sling bag which I also like.


TRIVIA: I love to collect bags, clothes, shoes and accessories. ^_^

Second was from my Lola Vismin, my father's auntie. She gave me 2 bracelets, one was plated and the other one has designs on it. I also wore it during my graduation, it can't be seen because it's just small. <3


The third one was a watch from my father. I don't like character items, but this one was different. Hahaha, I really like it!


The fourth one was a gold ring from my Lola/Mamang Nena, my mother's auntie. A ring that I wished for. <3


The fifth was from the Belgira family, my relative in my father's side. They gave me a sling bag and a lip balm. And I was like "OMG, this is what I like!"

Sixth was from my Godmother, Ninang Daisy, it was a photo album. I planned to use them for my after college life pictures. Hihi

The seventh was from my first teacher in elementary, Tita Zeny Ann. She gave me a cute underwear. Haha!

And lastly, I would like also to thank my Tito/Uncle Boy for giving me money. Hihi, it's still here! ^^

But, this were not the gifts that made me happy and at the same time complete. Because, the best gift of all was the gift of family and friends. I won't stop saying thank you to all of you, because without you, I would not be the Anne Dorothy today. :))


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THANK YOU FOR READING LOVES! <3
I hope you like it. Feel free to put your comments below or let's connect on one of the social sites listed on the side bar. 

'Til next time :D

No comments:

Post a Comment