Search My Blog

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Who Am I?

So I'm gonna make this post for those who wants to know me more. ;)
Basing on my previous posts, I hope that, somehow, you already knew me. So here it is.

I am Anne Dorothy C. Buyco, a pure Filipina and was born on July 12, 1994. I am currently studying in La Consolacion College - Bacolod, taking up Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management.

My father works in a government while my mother is a Public School Teacher. I have a younger brother, studying in the same school, taking up Architecture. I have an older sister who is already in heaven .

I am from Negros Occidental, spent my childhood years in Talisay City and my teenage years in Bacolod City.

I am a proud member of Youth for Christ-Gawad Kalinga and an isKhool Head of Metro Bacolod. My parents are members of Couples for Christ-Gawad Kalinga and also a Kids for Christ-Gawad Kalinga Couple Coordinator and a yfC-gk Couple Coordinator. We are one family, serving Christ. ;)

I made this blog as a requirement for our English Class. I thought it would just end there, but then, I was inspired by other bloggers to continue. Some of them were Ms. Jaqui Perez of Styledom and Genzel Kisses. So that made me decide to go on. ^_^

I also love collecting clothes, accessories, shoes etc. And I wanted to be a fashion blogger, but I don't know how to start. LOL. Maybe it's not yet the right time. Hihi

I have an online business selling Brand New and Preloved Items. :D

Facebook: Fab and Glam Shop or Anndies Items Bacolod
Instagram: @fabandglamshop

Free Advertisement? LOL

And lastly, I have a little secret. Let me show you. ^_^



Yep! That's me. LOL

Thank you for reading! :*

I want to know you also. Let me read a post about you. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment