Search My Blog

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

July Online Buys

Hello guys! 
I was thinking that I might as well share what I bought from my trusted online shops. So I made this FIRST ONLINE BUYS!! Yeheeey ;)
Yes! I'm into shopping, and I reeeeeally love to shop online. 
So for this month, I shopped for items which I really love! 

Lemme show them to you. :)


Denim-like Dress w/ See-through Back for PHP 250.00 from @ilovetoshope. I bought this through Instagram. I like that way it looks like and is very affordable. The shipping fee was just PHP 90, while other shops have PHP 100 and up. ^_^ Try to check them on Instagram, they have other great items their


Skull Vintage Watch for PHP 130.00 and Arm Candies Set for PHP 90.00 from @stylistpicks04. I decided to bought this in order to match with the dress. I love arm candies and Vintage Watches. I'm lucky that I knew someone who sells this. ^_^ They also have other designs, check them on Instagram.


Jack Daniels Top for PHP 100.00 from Straps 'N Strings. I love my new top! It's very comfy and cool. Check them on Facebook, they have other designs and items on sale. ^_^


White Basic Star Earphones for PHP 100.00 from Anndies Items Bacolod or Fab and Glam Shop. I never used earphones for almost a year now. LOL! It ended up broken for only a month I think. So this made me decide to buy an earphone. Super affordable  but of great quality.


And lastly the Sgt. at arms Deodorant from @fairnessflawless_bacolod_dgte for PHP 140 only. It whitens your underarms in a short span of time. I'll gonna make a review about this soon. :D

And what's good is that, most of those were on sale! LOL! That's why I bought a lot of items with just a little amount of money. ;)

So that's it! I hope you'll like it! ;)
And, by the way, try to visit the shops I had mentioned. There are a lot of cool items there.
Thank you for reading! God Bless and Take care everyone. :*

What are your purchases for this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment